[Linuxsampler-devel] [linuxsampler-devel] Wrote an lscp midi instrument -> Muse .idf script.
Andrew C
2017-06-23 12:26:29 UTC
So I spent the last 2 days writing 2 scripts that A) extracts the program
and bank names from an LSCP file and B) converts it into Muse's .idf format
for easy patch changes inside the sequencer.

I've read that guys like Anders Danielson and Chris Cherret wrote similar
scripts way back in 2009, but I can't find them anywhere.

Would anyone be interested in these scripts? Should I post them to the LS
forums for posterity's sake?

They are extremely crude, inefficient and my use/abuse of sed is probably
horrifying to see, but they get the job done.

Andrew.
Christian Schoenebeck
2017-06-24 18:54:25 UTC
Post by Andrew C
So I spent the last 2 days writing 2 scripts that A) extracts the program
and bank names from an LSCP file and B) converts it into Muse's .idf format
for easy patch changes inside the sequencer.
I've read that guys like Anders Danielson and Chris Cherret wrote similar
scripts way back in 2009, but I can't find them anywhere.
Probably part of the openoctave stuff.
Post by Andrew C
Would anyone be interested in these scripts? Should I post them to the LS
forums for posterity's sake?
They are extremely crude, inefficient and my use/abuse of sed is probably
horrifying to see, but they get the job done.
If you want I can upload them somewhere if you give some words to people how
to use them.

CU
Christian