[Linuxsampler-devel] [linuxsampler-devel Gigedit crossfade bug
Andrew C
2017-07-20 14:38:57 UTC
Found a bug in gigedit's crossfade feature in standalone mode:

Changing any of the 'crossfade' sliders resets the sliders back to 0.
So if you change 'crossfade in start' to 10 and then 'crossfade in end' to
20, 'crossfade in start' gets reset to 0.

Also when I tried making a crossfade in 'live' mode, the crossfade only
worked for the first velocity layer.

Thanks,

Andrew.

(Should I post these bugs to the bugtracker? I kinda feel like I'm spamming
the mailing list!)
Andrew C
spamming the mailing list!)
Christian Schoenebeck
2017-07-21 12:12:54 UTC
Post by Andrew C
I forgot, any crossfade programs already made in gigastudio/sampler work
fine in LS. Creating new ones with LS seems to be a problem.
Crossfade curves and velocity curves are cached by the sampler. So right now
you need to reload the instrument for those changes to become audible.
Resolving that is also on my huge TODO list, but honestly it does not have a
high priority for me right now.

CU
Christian