[Linuxsampler-devel] SFZ set_ccN directive
Giovanni Senatore
2017-01-17 19:11:30 UTC
hello guys,
since I'm using a SFZ soundfont that needs some CC settings (without no
sound can be played) that are set by set_cc directive in the control
header, yesterday I wrote a quick and simple patch for linuxsampler. It
seems to work
fine for me, I don't know if you want to test in some way, to implement
better or something else and then use in the official source tree.

Giovanni
Christian Schoenebeck
2017-01-18 11:58:12 UTC
Post by Giovanni Senatore
hello guys,
since I'm using a SFZ soundfont that needs some CC settings (without no
sound can be played) that are set by set_cc directive in the control
header, yesterday I wrote a quick and simple patch for linuxsampler. It
seems to work
fine for me, I don't know if you want to test in some way, to implement
better or something else and then use in the official source tree.
I will adjust it a bit, i.e. that only the CCs set in the sfz file are going
to be actually set, then I will commit it later today. Thanks!

I see that you allow to set CCs beyond the limit of 127 controllers. On engine
side we use 128 and 129 for pitch bend and aftertouch. How are those mentioned
to be set in the sfz standard?

CU
Christian
Giovanni Senatore
2017-01-18 16:54:53 UTC
No, that was a first try.
when I wrote that patch, I firstly thought to create a copy of Controllers
Table, i didn't have any idea on how handle the set_ccN. After some
investigations I got the way and
where put the code but i forgotten to change the size..... last evening i
tried to switch between two different soundfonts and I experienced few
strange behaviors with my midi controller so this morning i fixed the size.

that's all.